Tatweer Housing is a constructing company.

And DHL is our main carrier and we have account with you under the number (954205571).

But what happened this time made us very upset from you. We get a package from Turkey, sample of Marbles, we get is in short time and that was good, but unfortunately we received it broken!!!!

What made us upset, it was packed very good, and we choose DHL always because we thing it is save and will take care after the items, and you charged us 3325.24 SAR invoice number (RUHI10694), I will pay this amount with pleasure in case the items are fine, but in this case how do you think my feeling will be?

So now these samples are useless to me, and I can’t achieve my goal with broken Marbles.

So what I want addition of deleting this invoice from my account, is to indemnity me with acceptable form.

Thanks very much.

Alaadeen Tagelsir Mosa

Purchasing Manager

Tatweer Housing Co. LTD

Mob: +966 560963844

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of marble tile and associated monetary loss in the amount of $986. Tatwee Housing needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marble tile in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tatwee Housing.

Had an Experience with Tatwee Housing?

Comments