Tatweer Housing is a constructing company.

And DHL is our main carrier and we have account with you under the number (954205571).

But what happened this time made us very upset from you. We get a package from Turkey, sample of Marbles, we get is in short time and that was good, but unfortunately we received it broken!!!!

What made us upset, it was packed very good, and we choose DHL always because we thing it is save and will take care after the items, and you charged us 3325.24 SAR invoice number (RUHI10694), I will pay this amount with pleasure in case the items are fine, but in this case how do you think my feeling will be?

So now these samples are useless to me, and I can’t achieve my goal with broken Marbles.

So what I want addition of deleting this invoice from my account, is to indemnity me with acceptable form.

Thanks very much.

Alaadeen Tagelsir Mosa

Purchasing Manager

Tatweer Housing Co. LTD

Mob: +966 560963844

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Tatwee Housing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more