Tatweer Housing is a constructing company.

And DHL is our main carrier and we have account with you under the number (954205571).

But what happened this time made us very upset from you. We get a package from Turkey, sample of Marbles, we get is in short time and that was good, but unfortunately we received it broken!!!!

What made us upset, it was packed very good, and we choose DHL always because we thing it is save and will take care after the items, and you charged us 3325.24 SAR invoice number (RUHI10694), I will pay this amount with pleasure in case the items are fine, but in this case how do you think my feeling will be?

So now these samples are useless to me, and I can’t achieve my goal with broken Marbles.

So what I want addition of deleting this invoice from my account, is to indemnity me with acceptable form.

Thanks very much.

Alaadeen Tagelsir Mosa

Purchasing Manager

Tatweer Housing Co. LTD

Mob: +966 560963844

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Tatwee Housing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more